With the help of Start & Run a Home Cleaning Business, you can get your business up and running, and survive that essential first year.
Start & Run a Home Cleaning Business
Home cleaning is one of the fastest-growing service businesses in North America. A good cleaning service brings comfort and order into people’s lives. In today’s busy world, these are highly sought commodities.
A home cleaning service might start out small, but it has the potential to grow to be a multi-million dollar business with branch offices and franchises. Your business can grow to the point where you need to lease office space, hire staff, purchase a fleet of vehicles, and develop your own products and customized services. With the help of this book, you can get your business up and running, and survive that essential first year. This book answers questions such as:
- Do I have what it takes to run my own business?
- What are the legal requirements for running a business like mine?
- How do I find and keep clients?
- How much should I charge?
- What equipment do I need?
- What other services can I offer?
- How do I hire and train staff?
- How does commercial cleaning differ from home cleaning?
Recently updated, this edition comes with numerous forms to get you started and keep you organized, now all included on cd-rom.