Odor-Eaters Ultra Durable, Heavy Duty Cushioning Insoles have heavy-duty cushioning for hard-working feet!
Odor-Eaters Ultra Durable, Heavy Duty Cushioning Insoles, 1 pair
All Day Effectiveness For Fresher, Drier Feet
- Destroys odor absorbed in the insole with super-activated charcoal, baking soda, zinc oxide and two powerful odor-blockers
- Draws in perspiration so feet stay drier and feel more comfortable
- Contains super-activated charcoal, baking soda, zinc oxide and two powerful odor-blocking technologies
- Heavy-duty construction for extra cushioning and increased durability.
Foot Odor 101
Excessive foot wetness (or Hyperhidrosis) is a common problem suffered by approximately one-fourth of the population.
The foot has 250,000 sweat glands, the highest concentration of sweat glands of the entire body. Those with Hyperhidrosis have a greater chance of having foot odor, especially those who wear closed shoes or socks made from synthetic materials for long periods of time. Excessive moisture increases the chance for bacterial growth…When bacteria feed on sweat and dead skin cells, foot odor is the result.
The issue can be unpleasant, embarrassing, and unfortunately an on-going problem. However, it can be treated effectively with proper care and products designed for foot odor and wetness.
Here Are Some Tips to Keep Your Feet Fresh and Dry Throughout the Day:
- Bathe your feet daily…scrub gently and thoroughly between the toes using an antibacterial soap. When finished, dry your feet completely.
- Wear well-ventilated shoes, preferably made from natural material – your feet will breathe better.
- If possible, avoid wearing the same shoes two days in a row. Store shoes in a location which allows them to air out and dry. For shoes and boots with removable insoles, consider removing the insole after wearing to help shoes dry more quickly/thoroughly.
- Wear socks made from cotton or other absorbent material.
- Use products designed to treat foot odor and wetness. Odor-Eaters® provides a full line of products for adults and kids (Stink Stoppers) designed specifically to treat foot odor and wetness.
- Odor-Eaters Insoles contain super-activated charcoal, baking soda, zinc oxide and advanced odor blockers providing “always on-duty” protection with the benefit of added comfort.
- If the problem persists, see a podiatrist.