Start and Run a Successful Cleaning Business will give you with all the tools you need to succeed in a competitive but rewarding industry.
Start and Run a Successful Cleaning Business: The Essential Guide to Building a Profitable Company
The cleaning industry is worth billions each year. There is plenty of money to be made, and you don’t require any specific qualifications to get started. What you do need is a range of key skills, and a personal determination to succeed.
This book will give you insider knowledge of the world of office and domestic cleaning. It will provide you with all the practical tools you need to succeed in a competitive but rewarding industry.
- The basics required to set up your business and the services you can offer
- How to develop sales, and how to find and keep satisfied clients
- How to find good staff, train them, and deal with problems
- Managing the legal, health & safety, and insurance requirements
- How to maintain the quality of your service provision as you grow
- How to develop your brand and grow your company
- Book keeping, debt control and finance
- How to develop further lucrative services to offer your client base
About the Author
Robert Gordon set up his own cleaning and maintenance company in 2004 at the age of 28. Based in Glasgow and covering Central Scotland, he took this new company from just himself and three cleaning staff to nearly 100 staff with a turnover of over 1million GBP in less than four years. In this book, Robert shows you how he did it and how you can do it too.